Location : Singapore
Position：DATA ANALYST （Full time/Part time ）
- Search out new data sources, and provide technical leadership around making data sources high quality and broadly.
- Standardize the delivery of evidence to support investment decision.
- Conduct industry research on SEA’s Fintech investment landscape, scope covered macro analysis on SEA major market (financial, capital market, tech investment), and other aspects of fintech, ecommerce, consumer tech, internet and logistic.
- Drafting and writing research reports for investment teams;
- Assist report manager on analysing deals and synthesising deal flows.
- CMS website development and maintenance;
- Administrative tasks required, such as setting up meetings, and minutes taken etc.
Educational Background and experience
- Degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, computer science or technology related degree from a recognized university.
- Market research and interpret the data collection to the report supervisor.
- Proficient in PPT, and data governance
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Able to start within short period