Location : Singapore
Position Type : Full time
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors on the basis of company investment strategies;
- Drafting and writing research reports ;
- Regularly conduct market research and analyse market trends to generate investment opportunities;
- Developing net work, regularly interacting with entrepreneurs , and industry experts to generate investment reports and write up to senior management;
- Stay updated with market trends and new investment opportunities in South East Asia.
- Organise and Host company’s in house AGM, Event and Panels.
Educational Background and experience
- Degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, business or media and communications related degree from a recognised university.
- Possess a very good understanding and a strong interest in technology and start-up space in South East Asia.
- Have experience providing strategy or operational advice to technology based companies.
- Possess a solid financial analytical skill set and background.
- Have exceptionally strong communication skills with the ability to interact, liaise and build strong relationships with all levels of management and entrepreneurs.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in Internet and PC software, (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.)